Student Counseling

Our advise is that you should pay attention to several aspects relating to admitting into your course of study.

Entrance Counseling is required before you can receive your first Direct Subsidized Loan, or Direct Unsubsidized Loan as an undergraduate, or your first Direct PLUS Loan as a graduate/professional student.

Entrance Counseling.

You need to know responsibilities after completing the program

Exit Counseling is required when you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time enrollment   Exit Counseling provides important information to prepare you to repay your federal student loan(s).

Exit Counseling.