There are two options for students to voice their concerns:
1. Students may address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the School’s Catalog. Students dissatisfied with this School’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file complaint with the School, can file a formal complaint with TWC. Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at

2. If the complaint is not settled at the local level, the student should send the complaint in written form to the Commission, Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, Georgia 30350, phone (770) 396-3898 or website