No body should stop learning because of no finance. There are several options available to pay for your study.
If you need financing your best option now is to apply for a Meritize Merit Loan. A Meritize Merit Loan uses students’ previous academic achievements to enhance their credit evaluation and improve their Loan options. Submitting an official or unofficial transcript from high school, full or partial college, or trade school can only improve a student’s credit evaluation and cannot count against them. Students are not required to be an “A” student, or have great credit, or have a cosigner (but if they do, even better). All students have access to free Career Success Services which provides academic coaching and job search support. Visit www.meritize.com
Your other options are:
1. We provide easy installment payment plan. Just ask for adjustment!
2. Military spouses can get scholarship up to $4000 through MyCAA program.
3. Veterans and their eligible persons can get 100 percent paid tuition for approved programs.
4. You may be eligible to receive funding through WIA (Workforce Invest Act) program. We strongly suggest you to contact your local Workforce Commission Office.
5. You may approach our designated banks for financing. Most likely for bank financing you need a good credit history.
Please call us at (409) 866 0555; we will work with you for the best option for you.