What is Federal Student Aid ?

Financial aid is money to help pay for college or career school. Grants, work-study, loans, and scholarships help make college or career school affordable.

Financial aid can come from federal, state, school, and private sources to help you pay for college or career school.

The U.S. Department of Education awards more than $120 billion a year in grants, work-study funds, and low-interest loans to more than 13 million students. Federal student aid covers such expenses as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Aid also can help pay for other related expenses, such as a computer and dependent care.

There are three types of federal student aid:

  • Grants—financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid (unless, for example, you withdraw from school and owe a refund)
  • Work-study—a work program through which you earn money to help you pay for school
  • Loans—borrowed money for college or career school; you must repay your loans, with interest

To apply for Federal Aid click the link: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/

FAFSA Application

Filling out the FAFSA® form can be a straightforward and easy process.
We are able to help you in completing the FAFSA Application. To fill out Click here – FAFSA Filling Out

Net Price Calculator

Net price calculators allow prospective students to enter information about themselves to find out what students like them paid to attend the institution in the previous year, after taking grants and scholarship aid into account.

Click here to know your estimated cost of attendance at Texas Healthtech Institute. Net Price Calculator


College Navigator

Whether you’re a high school student wanting to look into your college options or a parent trying to get ahead of the game, the college research and application process can be confusing. With 4,000 degree-granting institutions in the United States, how are you supposed to find out which one is the right fit for you?
You may search US Department of Education approved colleges here.
Find the Right College for You.


Student Counseling

Our advise is that you should pay attention to several aspects relating to admitting into your course of study. Entrance Counseling is required before you can receive your first Direct Subsidized Loan, or Direct Unsubsidized Loan as an undergraduate, or your first Direct PLUS Loan as a graduate/professional student. Entrance Counseling. You need to know responsibilities after completing the program Exit Counseling is required when you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time enrollment Exit Counseling provides important information to prepare you to repay your federal student loan(s).
Exit Counseling.


Student Access Link

More information to students: Student Access Link


Student Access Link

Federal and state elections in the United States are run by the states. No two states run their elections exactly the same. Contacting your state or local election office is the best way to find out about your state’s unique election rules. The Basic Steps to Vote are the Same in Most States. Every state except North Dakota requires you to register to vote. Every state has absentee voting. Most states assign you a specific polling place, or voting location. A few states have ballot drop sites instead. Follow this link to know more of voter registration in your state.